Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    People around Ray
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People around Ray
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
THIS MUST be Sam. It explains everything.

ImageINVISI_3.jpg (197 Kb, 19 downloads)

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did you do that?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
biplane1

No, no! It's, How did Sam Weller do that?

==========================================

Just an added comment: Weller owes nobody nothing. He works hard at his profession as Columbia College instructor and freelance writer. He has a family. I made a little fun of him disappearing from this scene. Buy I met with him on a variety of occasions and found him a most likeable guy. Just because he doesn't post a comment now or then, and is undeniably aloof, that's his business. Otherwise, who out there took it upon himself to write a biography of Ray? Huh? Huh?

Eeker Wink Wink Roll Eyes

Otherwise, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

============================================

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, you are so correct about Sam Weller and although I have registered some grief for having been stood up by him, I do think that he is a great individual, very personable and likeable. The time that I was able to spend with him he concentrated totally on what I had brought for him to look at and what I had to say about knowing Ray for so many years.

He is very busy and who are we to judge a man that we do not really know what his circumstances are?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post