Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury Speaking Engagement

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury Speaking Engagement
 Login/Join

posted
This came on October 30 and I was supposed to post it as soon as the boards were back up...which was four days ago...sorry.

Mr. Bradbury will be appearing at our 16th Annual Economic Conference on Friday, November 15, 2002, Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort, 21100 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach.�$70 per person. $45 students. Program: 7:30am-1:30pm. Mr. Bradbury speaks at 12pm.

The conference�is open to the public, but they must register and send payment by Friday, November 8. Please post this information to your site.� I tried to attach the registration flier for more information, but the email did not go through. Please have anyone contact me if they need more information.
~~~~~
Windy R. Yeager, Programs Director
Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce
2100 Main Street, Suite 200
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
714-536-8888� FAX 714-960-7654 http://www.hbchamber.org/

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dandelion! Again, there are times when I wish I lived in California!

-Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This kind of thing is helpful. I can't go, but I forwarded the information to my mom, a brother and a friend and said they should try to go.

Thanks,

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it really is.

Thanks again Dandelion,

Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post