Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Story by Ray Bradbury?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Story by Ray Bradbury?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello - I hope someone here may be able to help me, I remember starting - but not finishing - a story/book that I think was written by Ray Bradbury. It is set in the future and the walls in the main character's apartment have the ability to form very realistic holograms. In the story, the holograms are of lions on the Serengetti plains of Africa. As the story goes on the hologams (and lions) get more realistic to the point where the main character thinks he is being stalked. If RB wrote this I'd love to know the title of the story/book, if not RB and you happen to know the author/title - I would appreciate anyone telling me please. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Veldt," from "The Illustrated Man."

It's a lot of people's favorite Bradbury story, including myself.

Posts: 14 | Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA | Registered: 30 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post