Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Please help -- theatrical rights?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help -- theatrical rights?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi --

I am a composer/lyricist of musicals in New York City. I've been interested in adapting "I Sing The Body Electric" into a short musical for years. Finally, I've been given an opportunity to develop a "family friendly" show in conjunction with one of the Kennedy Center's workshop programs -- and I think this piece would be perfect! But, I certainly don't want to proceed unless I can obtain Mr. Bradbury's permission.

Is there anyone out there that can help put me in contact with him, or his proper representatives for stage rights?

I noticed below that someone was able to help in a similar situation....so I'm hoping there is another person out there who can help me! Smiler

If anyone can help, I would be most appreciative!

Many thanks,
Larry

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See the thread titled "legal rights" further down this page.

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post