Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Permission to write a play

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Permission to write a play
 Login/Join

posted
Hey, i'm new to the forums and have a question, if someone could kindly answer it for me.

I am a playwright by profession and would like to write a play based upon one of Ray's stories. Where do I send my permission letter to? And how do I pay the royalties for it?

Thanks for all the help!!

Respectfully,
Zachary K. Zeitlow
Author of the Orphaned Key

"By the pricking of our thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Posts: 6 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 30 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zachary, elsewhere on this board Don Congdon's, Ray's agent for many years, address is listed although I am afraid you may have to do some digging to find it. Perhaps Dandelion might correct me, but I believe that Don wouldbe the first contact you should make.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys. Just sent an email requesting permissions and royalties. Thanks!

Respectfully,
Zachary K. Zeitlow

"By the pricking of our thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Posts: 6 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 30 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post