Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
SF Encyclopedia gets Ray's first name wrong, unfortunately - calls him Raymond instead of Ray. I reported it... it will be interesting to see how long it takes to correct!

I got a message today from one of the editorial team:

"Many thanks for this. I've made the correction in the master text and hope we will be allowed a full update of the public site this week."

I take this as a good sign!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope this went well....sounds fantastic!
http://www.waukeganpl.org/news...tickets-sale-sept-16

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
Hope this went well....sounds fantastic!

It looks like fun was had by all:

http://newssun.suntimes.com/ph...x.html?story=8436511

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in Los Angeles station KCET, channel 28, has two hours of programming about Norman Corwin: 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

(check your local listings)

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Hallowe'en gift for Ray. To be delivered today.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NICE!

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From an email I received:

CART Audio Returns to XM Sirius on Books & Drama Channel 80!

Tune in to our debut broadcast on Halloween of Ray Bradbury's The October Country
Monday, October 31st, 9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific

Starring
William Windom, Beverly Garland, HM Wynant,
Marty Maguire, Linda Henning, Leslie Easterbrook
John Bliss, John O'Callaghan, Paul Keith, Peggy Webber
with Tom Williams on Sound
Jay Munns on the Harpsichord
and CART's Announcer John Harlan

and tune in every Monday at 9 Eastern, 6 Pacific to CART's regular time slot

Check out our website at CARTradio.com for information about our programs and performers, as well as our Facebook page for our status updates

A special thanks to our representatives Dan Moyer and Walden Hughes, who have been diligently helping us be heard in educational and commercial venues

Stay tuned for info about our new season of live shows in Los Angeles

Thank you very much for your long-time loyalty and support!

Sincerely,

Peggy Webber
Producer/Director

Allen Eckhouse
Publicity and PR

Steve Mitchell
Graphic Design

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About to be delivered!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is where the magic happens.

Having nice weather out there?

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
This is where the magic happens.

Yes!

quote:
Nah - it was just Fahrenheit 74 and sunny.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
Nah - it was just Fahrenheit 74 and sunny.

You dog! Most of the country is covered in snow and the rest in cold rain!

posted Hide Post
quote:
About to be delivered!

You'll never fit THAT pumpkin in THAT mailbox!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
You dog! Most of the country is covered in snow and the rest in cold rain!
Well, we suffer so here in SoCal.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know - it's a pretty big mailbox.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I don't know - it's a pretty big mailbox.

Be careful that you don't squeeze it into a small blue pyramid.