Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Merry Christmas 2116 (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Merry Christmas 2116
 Login/Join

by jkt (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Three Saturdays ONLY. December 5th, 12th and 19th. Fremont Centre Theatre. Ray will be on stage to talk about his life and loves. Originally written for Charles Laughton and Elsa Lanchester with set design and direction by Charles Whale.

www.plays411.com/raybradbury

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jkt,

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I could be there. Oh well, break a leg, everyone!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I wish I could be there. Oh well, break a leg, everyone!

You will be there in spirit, as will Elsa, Charles and James.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What happened to all those wonderful photos taken of the play earlier this month? I went looking for them and they seem gone!! And it ain't even Thanksgiving.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Knox:
What happened to all those wonderful photos taken of the play earlier this month? I went looking for them and they seem gone!! And it ain't even Thanksgiving.

They are still online, under Legacy, and not Resources.
https://raybradburyboard.com/ev...01093901/m/878107832

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
...You will be there in spirit, as will Elsa, Charles and James.

Is there anybody there?...Knock once for yes...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
...You will be there in spirit, as will Elsa, Charles and James.

Is there anybody there?...Knock once for yes...

This is Los Angeles, a seance is held each time it rains.

John King Tarpinian