Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Play: AUTUMN PEOPLE (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Ray's Play: AUTUMN PEOPLE
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Actual title of the play is: 'RAY BRADBURY'S AUTUMN PEOPLE'. This production is made up of two of Ray's previous works: "PILLAR OF FIRE", and "TOUCHED WITH FIRE". [NOTE: These photos are of the September 30th, 2006 performance at the Fremont Theater in Pasadena, California. The plays were presented by Ray Bradbury's "Pandemonium Theater Company."]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nard! Almost instantaneous response on the photos, I mean the event was just last night and here we get to view them this morning. Great!

When the play is produced (F451) at the play house in Coral Gables I will see if I can get some photos and post them on the site.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, just great shots. Thanks for the "almost being there" post. Mr. B just keeps "wowing" everyone in each situation he encounters. This, Autumn People, to then, Farewell Summer - he is truly a man for all seasons! The smiles on all of those faces tell the whole story. Go, Ray Bradbury! Go!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Question! How long has the Pandemonium Theater company been in existence? Great to know Ray isn't sitting by the sidelines just looking out the window. But if he is, he's gettting down on paper what he's seeing.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nard, great shots. Ray is beaming!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
Question! How long has the Pandemonium Theater company been in existence?

According to Sam Weller's biography of Ray, the Pandemonium company was founded in 1964 (by Bradbury and director the late Charles Rome Smith).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is fantastic to see Ray out and about, and to see him smiling. I love that he is able to enjoy seeing the impact he has had on others through his writing and his life of celebration. Nard, I am jealous you have such proximity to him, and am so glad you share these postings. I hope Ray knows how much we love him.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, philnic. Do you have any idea how many plays have been produced under the Pandemonium name?

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No idea. I would guess at least one a year for forty-odd years! Maybe Nard has some information on this.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post