Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's LEVIATHAN '99 at Fremont Centre Theatre, Pasadena, CA (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Ray's LEVIATHAN '99 at Fremont Centre Theatre, Pasadena, CA
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
The March 10th, 2007 performance of LEVIATHAN '99, at the Fremont Centre Theatre in Pasadena, California, is here documented with photos. Additional photos likely to be added during the upcoming week, along with names now missing or incomplete.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any corrections or updates will be made by March 12th, 2007...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once again, Nard, thank you for posting on-the-spot and timely photos of the events in Ray's life. We all, except for maybe Doug Spaulding, envy your closeness to Ray and notables such as William F. Nolan and Donn Albright.
We anticipate more photos with great pleasure. Keep them coming!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard is the Michael Prichard shown here the same Michael Prichard that narrates many of Ray's audiobooks?

I really should have gone last night. Decided not to at the last minute.

--
jJ

Posts: 61 | Location: United States | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jetJagger:
My understanding is that is the same Michael Prichard. Missed out last night? Last showing is this afternoon only [March 11th), at the Fremont Theatre, in Pasadena.

By the way, this latest presentation of Leviathan '99 is, in my opinion, one of the best things I've seen of Ray's. Lot of rough edges here and there, but so very much truth under the ice. Ray needs to break thru more of that ice to truly fathom the glories of truth that he has swept into the confines and circumferences of this comet he has created. This is potent stuff.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
We all, except for maybe Doug Spaulding, envy your closeness to Ray...

No - I envy too!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post