Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    INVISIBLE BOY (Personal Album)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
INVISIBLE BOY
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Official Opening Night of three plays under title of INVISIBLE BOY
Play 1: Bless Me Father For I Have Sinned
Play 2: The Pedestrian
Play 3: Invisible Boy

Photos here from January 19th, 2007 performance in Pasadena, California

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos for those of us who couldn't be there!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I've posted a couple videos taken last night at INVISIBLE BOY. They are VIDEOS 2 and 3. Will try to online Video 1 before the end of tonight.

Video 2 has Ray being introduced right before the play begins
Video 3 has Ray signing after the play and some of the audience chatter abounding

Video 1, when I put it online, will have the director informing the audience in the lobby about the play and the audience entering the theater.

Go to the following RayBradburyChannel YOUTUBE link and find the particular
video of interest.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=RayBradburyChannel

~___________~_________~________~__________~________~_________~____________~___________~

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great videos. Thanks!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard,

You done good. Thank you.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the videos. Yes! The older format for photos was far better.

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night's Invisible Boy was extra special. Because the actor who plays 'the boy' was down with the flu Mr. B stepped in to talk and entertain the full-house for the second half. Attendees were delighted after having braved, what we Californians call, rain to get to the theatre.

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again, this dedication to his fans is one thing that sets him apart from others. What other author would have done this????

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard that the Invisible Boy character runs around the audience naked. Can this be true?

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Yes.

Grady Hutt is the Invisible Boy and he does use his removed long-johns to cover his most private parts. He does need protection from the bat...

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
jkt, he doesn't need protection from the what?

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
jkt, he doesn't need protection from the what?

The bat...big teeth...quano...

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
Presumably this bat.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is anyone surprised Bradbury would go for the prevalent mood of much in the theater nowadays, presenting some sort of nudity? I am.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post