Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
...douglasSP "29 December 2001" Super.
From across the globe, My Thanks to you, dSP. Be Well!
~ original "Basement" 29 November 2001

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the OG's make sense. the only reason i signed up to respond to what i was seeing, is because its important. dandelion isnt fascist or a bad person. but the things shes spouting, and the way it's being spouted, sound alot like the movement of antifascist actualfascist ideology of " i get to scream in your face, but you dont get to have an opinion." because of whatever reason fits for whatever persons face you are screaming in. the racism and hatred towards white and males and anyone who has religeous beliefs they take seriously. unless they are muslim for some reason, which is weird considering the beleifs and laws in muslim countries.
but the shutting down of free speech for conservatives, labeling anyone who wants laws and a border as racist hate criminals. the idea being that if i dont like your opinion then its hurtful to know or hear and i get to take your rights away. and to threaten you and anyone who agrees with you, or in some cases is merely related to yo, with violence. and hatred.
this must really be what the beginning of fascism looks like right? "ideas" "words" "thoughts" that are illegal.
modern day writing is mainly online, and information in gene4ral. and the biggest platforms for those are now editing and blocking and burning those words and ideas away at a stunning pace. cutting off connections between people.
just like speakers being shut down at colleges and all this.
you want some campaign collusion corruption, election tampering?/???? how about mobs attacking trumps fans. threatened with beatings and death. chased and beaten for trying to come hear him speak..... where are the arrests? it's all on video. even though the corrupt media sided mostly with the attackers.
violence to achieve a political goal... what that? terrorism right?
and so much more. sad scary stuff.
so it irks me that a moderator on this writers site in particular, would be promoting it, and blocking words and arguments. but it also bothers me that it isnt beuing pointed out, that this is how we get f451!!! he said he wrote to prevent the future. this is what he was talking about!!!!!! it matters

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats why trump "has to be" a nazi. because thats the only way i have the right to take his and others rights away. doesnt matter that its all bull. it gives you the right to say, not my president! and wow what a sense of power and authority to be able to tell someone else they cant even speak because they are bad and you are good. get over yourselves and please for the love of god come back to reality before you actually fall of that cliff with the herd

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/EzOIhLJ1C-Y

"harvey"

just makes me think of the left. " they did all that in one day! they certainly are a whirlwind arent they?"

but why?

posted Hide Post
sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me... only your or my right to speak them will

and peace im out

but why?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infowars?kekfrog:
sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me... only your or my right to speak them being taken away will

and peace im out

but why?

posted Hide Post
By all means, we should all be as tolerant and outspoken as these fine examples: http://www.independent.co.uk/n...fornia-a8248721.html

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey what happened with that russia investigation? i heard something happened today. anybody know?
how much money was spent on that?
i guess now they can start investigating things that should be, like uranium 1 and the podesta brothers, all that campaign spying by obama, the clinton foundation. wierd how everyone decided they didnt like her charity anymore the second she had no power. pay for play

but why?

posted Hide Post
where is this spiritual thread?
i wanna ask if mel gibson can make the story of the life of john paul 2. cause damn that guy was fearless. ever read his biography? talk about a man.
also maybe read some father malachi martin. he had his worries, but said jp2 was surrounded by the enemy. now here we are and it's obvious he was right,
i also realize alot of practicing catholics dont know the story of fatima. it's worth a look up. just dont ask alexa because she will tell you jesus wasnt real

but why?

posted Hide Post
windswept house. has me shook to this day. scary stuff

but why?

posted Hide Post
We are far too shallow to have a spiritual thread but I will bump up the religion thread.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
weird. was that supposed to mean something? and thank you. i do my job at work too. without bragging or insulting customers though

but why?

posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/1omvWb9Is4U

do your thing dwine

but why?

posted Hide Post
but in honesty i send love to doug and dandelion and everyone. just breathe

but why?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infowars?kekfrog:
https://youtu.be/1omvWb9Is4U

do your thing Dlion

but why?