Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Politics 101 or Attack of the Pod People
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
the hysterical left everyone. cant wait for the fusion investigation. best soap opera ever. and my guy won so it's even better

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am happy to see serious concern about abuses. you should look up the stats for arrests of child abusers and traffickers over the past ten years. up to present. pretty interesting. then you have weiners laptop.... huma clintons aides husband. IN TER ESTING!!!!!

but why?

Posts: 138 | Location: earth? | Registered: 01 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not to mention epsteins island and plane..... very worrisome.. then of course theres laura silsby... she was trafficking children in haiti and got caught. she now is high up alert sense... which is weird, cause she was arrested for trying to traffic 33 children. but now she is a big part of the amber alert system. something isnt right there

but why?

posted Hide Post
much more worrisome is the acceptance and promotion of racism today. to the point that teachers and administrators are promoting racism in the extreme. the color of your skin makes you guilty and evil. how quickly it came so far. scary stuff indeed. teaching that crap to kids too... pretty sickening. same with toxic masculinity insanity. teaching little boys its bad to be boys. encouraging hormone therapy for little kids that have been taught they will be exhaulted and treated extra special if they say they want to be a different sex. you people are batshit

but why?

posted Hide Post
Are you a conspiracy theorist, by chance?

You're not really Alex Jones, are you?!

Just curious!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do those facts sound like conspiracies to you? and yeah it's pretty crazy how much of the Alex Jones type alternative "conspiracy theories" have come to be true. it's unsettling. i tell ya what, look up any of the facts i stated and argue your point, or go to the personal attack mode you seem most comfortable in Doug.

but why?

posted Hide Post

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so dandelion calling basically a violent revolution before trump " litterally hitlers " the world... is cool. but me pointing out facts in response to her false trump claims about sexual abuses.... well that will make someone shoot up a pizza place? btw no one responded to any of the facts i pointed out. same old same old. oh and i was blocked all day. and am just now allowed to log in to respond. no reason or explanation

but why?

posted Hide Post
im sure if i lived in california or england or canada or lots of other fascist places, i'd be in jail for thought crimes right now. but i dont. so go enjoy yourselves and your hysteria

but why?

posted Hide Post
Sorry, I had no idea California, England, or Canada were ruled by the Republican party or its equivalents.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no they are ruled by leftists. hence the thought policing that comes with it. you've shown a good amount of that type of rule with your little power on here dandelion. once again i notice you havent responded to any of the facts i pointed out after your trump bash bull

but why?

posted Hide Post

Or its pants -- Winston Churchill

Or it boots -- Charles Spurgeon

posted Hide Post
my sentiments exactly. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.... lies.
meanwhile, actual uranium one + iran deal..... it's ok you guys will catch up. you've just been driven hysterically off a cliff by corrupt news and politicians.
either way i'm done responding. i hope other people argue back. but i can see why they wouldnt want to. seriously though, this site shouldnt be your own personal political blog. it's gross that a moderator would do this in ray bradbury's name. these arent his politics at all. and since he has passed and cant argue his point. you should just stop and respect that, and go make your own blog

but why?

posted Hide Post
inforwars?kekfrog:

Your enthusiasm is admirable. A one-time long-time visitor to Mr. Bradbury's site, I have been elsewhere for quite some time for reasons similar to which may now seem to have you heading down the road.

https://raybradburyboard.com/ev...901/m/9331038901/p/6

My RB history has remained multi-layered for decades, as my years of posts may reveal. Nonetheless, classic visitors have also wandered down the road. Mr. B seems to have become secondary to the too oft agenda driven remarks that sent me off board. I "only respond now" in an attempt to send regards to those RB Fans with whom so many fine messages were enjoyably shared.....if they happen to stop by to make an occasional glimpse in the window, "Howdy, Pard!"

BTW: Mississippi John Hurt "Lonesome Valley" is a fine song!
Pure Blues Roots! Walk true, walk strong, walk proud, walk your own path - with honesty and your head up high. ...call me the Breeze...

inforwars?kekfrog ~ Stay Strong: https://vimeo.com/5447738

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy yourself, Frank! I can certainly understand why you've made yourself so scarce.

Ah, well. The battle is lost. Just accept my thanks for your long-term contributions, which were actually about Ray Bradbury.

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post