Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26

Moderators: dandelion, philnic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Harvey's posts remind me of the Bob Dorough (words by Lawrence Ferlinghetti) song, Dog, except that Ferlinghetti is slightly less-confusing.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
say my name doug

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Smiler

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
To sleep—perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause—there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.

Memorial Day 2010...Peace!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
these quills , brain chills , souls leakin out my nostrils , but thisd is what happens when you loose your mind ,that shit gets hgard to find
i found my soul in bowl of tv remote controlls , it looked like an alien fetus , i go to grab it but time freezes , film skips to negative , i'm yer smi-detective trippin on paper hits , the mirrors big rise , and my wide eyes as i crawled into it , tried to come back out but i broke it . shaRDS of glass and my yellow ass

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvey101blind:
leakin out my nostrils

By coincidence, I used a Neti Pot today!

"Live Forever!"

<harvey101blind>
posted
so you know ....

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Harvey's posts remind me of the Bob Dorough (words by Lawrence Ferlinghetti) song, Dog, except that Ferlinghetti is slightly less-confusing.

They kinda remind me of when a spammer lets a bot choose the words for emails or message board posts.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
why dont you guys try some freestyle . i enjoy all your insight into my writing style , but why dont you put up something original .

we played a warriors game of love tag ,
she kissed me deep ,
i fell asleep ,
in the love in her eyes ,
her sweet slow smile,
to all of my suprise,
eternities where motionless for a time,
with her lips on mine,
grapes straight off the vine,]
moonlight and starshine,
together forever,
for a night

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Alas, I am not clever enough to invent this stuff, but I am willing to contribute the headers to my latest spam emails, starting with this:

"you abide? no her. Be earthbound or dandruff."

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
oh buddy that was both cowardly and brave at the same time . if you can't try it , knock it i guess ?????
zach morris wouldve high fived you for that one

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
"you abide? no her. Be earthbound or dandruff."

That's just beautiful!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...That's just beautiful!

More beautiful than the first line of my latest received spam:

"mutual short soon combined Christopher Widely set South Gutteridge story most than Saskatchewan in Astronomy to The to be including Michael Sarkozy Sunset and omit became out fall Toyota II separately a government any Antonio modern seen"

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly...indeed...this I teach....taught...cellphones...i...pods...killed the art...rb's...murderer...50 years...told the tale...with french chocolateicecream...Mr. Brock's favorite flavor...me2!

http://homepage.mac.com/kaaawa...8/Media/preamble.gif

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
very good . but let me point out , none of you have once put up a poem of your own , to be held to any scrutiny . it's ok though guys . you show more than you know

Report This Post