Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Leave Taking...
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 109

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Leave Taking...
 Login/Join

posted
Farewell to another of our wonderful performers who brought so many memorable characters into our lives:
Yvonne DeCarlo(Sept. 1, 1922 - Jan.8, 2007)

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/yvonnedecarlo.html

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, that is SO sad! Condolences to all near and dear to her! Thanks for letting us know!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was that Herman or Grandpa who just said, “Is that you, Lilly?”

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is sad news. I loved that show when I was a kid. Marilyn particularly was scary. Can you imagine trying to raise such a freak...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course she will forever be Lily Munster in my mind, but when I see her in all the old movie photos that have been circulated in the past few days I realize how beautiful she was and what other great roles she had. Goodbye, Lily!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always enjoyed his satires and insights. A writer from the old school of knowing much and writing about all of it:
Art Buchwald -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16687845/?GT1=8921

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sidney Sheldon died, if anyone cares.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I care.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, for the most part I liked "I Dream of Jeannie," but even in that noticed an alarming mean streak that seemed to characterize so much of Mr. Sheldon's work. I hope it all came out in his art and not his personal life!

posted Hide Post
Poor Doctor Bellows...

posted Hide Post
Of course, I heard of this as the day began!! Farewell...

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Anna Nicole Smith. Shocking, but not...

posted Hide Post
From a fine sicilian boy, to a fine silicone girl.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post