Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    For 4E
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For 4E
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Breaking! Uncle 4E will get his square!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DS, great article and so well deserved! Will you be on hand for the actual dedication 11/24, on FA's 100th bd celebration!?
What was Mr. Ackerman's favorite type of pie?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
DS, great article and so well deserved! Will you be on hand for the actual dedication 11/24, on FA's 100th bd celebration!?
What was Mr. Ackerman's favorite type of pie?

Since it's a federal holiday, I might be!

You know, of all the times we went to the House of Pies, I never saw him order pie! His lunch/supper selections were eclectic - like he would order spaghetti or fried chicken with split pea soup (the secret he told me, was that you had to split the peas just right), and a chocolate milk.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This just in from Joe Moe - the AckerMiniMansion has been demolished.

They ruin everything.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
They sure do! Frowner

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post