Ray Bradbury Hompage    raybradburyboard.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Collected Stories of Ray Bradbury: Volume 3?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: philnic, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Collected Stories of Ray Bradbury: Volume 3?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Although I didn't do the math, I did think eight seemed small.

Posts: 7067 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pablo:
Volume 3 is a go:

http://www.kentstateuniversity...s-of-ray-bradbury-2/

Wow! That's great but I'm still trying to justify spending the money on Volume 2!

Posts: 7067 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Wow! That's great but I'm still trying to justify spending the money on Volume 2!

Well, considering how rarely the volumes come out, you're only spending $75 at most every 2-3 years. Not bad when you think about it, and I'd say worth every penny. If you keep your eyes out, sometimes you can find a seller on Amazon that has it for a bit less than the going price.

Very excited to hear about the pre-order, and I can't wait until May.

--SKot

Posts: 14 | Location: Portland, OR, USA | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can also preorder from Amazon.com. I think vol. 2 sold for $59 at the time of publication.

Amazon.com Vol 3

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon is listing the preorder for vol. 3 at $38.20 right now. That is 49% off!

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yowzers. May have to make an exception on my Amazon boycott!

posted Hide Post
And now we must begin to speculate when we will see Volume 4...

--SKot

Posts: 14 | Location: Portland, OR, USA | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I sit here gazing at the three volumes of The Collected Stories of Ray Bradbury on my bookshelf, I wonder again if there will be any news of the fourth. I've heard nothing in quite some time...anyone else hear anything?

--SKot