Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Wich Twilight Zone Episodes
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wich Twilight Zone Episodes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I saw that a few months back. GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN! Seeing Nard's old posts made me smile. I am, or was grasstains, and before that RAINTASTER. Hi!

Posts: 3 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon | Registered: 14 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is GREAT to see you back! How long have you been gone? The board has been far too quiet for far too long!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Missed you all bunches. Especially when Ray passed. I been gone since 2008. Bad break-up, forgot password, blah, blah, yadda, yadda. Did Mr. Dark start posting again? I still remember his "book in every room" policy in exposing his kids to books. OH, THE FUN WE HAD.

Posts: 3 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon | Registered: 14 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any and all survivors are welcome to have fun here.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So many long forgotten friends. Although I have kept in touch with Biplane1 through facebook and a couple phone calls over the years

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
What interesting ironies, twists of fate, rubs of personalities, and unfortunate circumstances took place between Mr. Bradbury and Mr. Serling, two timeless characters in Sci-Fi during those amazing "sit down to read and watch tv with your family days!"

Marc Zicree's Twilight Zone Companion is a classic collection of reviews of the series that ran from 1959-64. This narrative is respectfully presented and addresses many of the cloudy areas that distanced RS and RB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhvb8Tmi38

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Scott_Zicree

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post