Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Here it is! NEW TRAILER for "THE SMALL ASSASSIN"
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here it is! NEW TRAILER for "THE SMALL ASSASSIN"
 Login/Join

posted
==================================
The film-editing of Ray Bradbury's
"The Small Assassin"
is nearing completion. The first link posted here will give you a great look at the trailer. The second link posted will refer you to the still photos of filming posted here a while ago.
__
TRAILER LINK:
http://64.38.8.67/~mwga0320/justmcg/music/thesmallassassin.htm

STILL PHOTO LINK:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1001...391004661#3391004661
==================================

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even this trailer definitely looks a lot better than that multi-million dollar product, Sound of Thunder.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, Nard. This looks very good for a low budget short.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This does indeed look very impressive for such a small project. I hope I get to see it some day.

-----------------------------

Posts: 32 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware. | Registered: 22 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I couldn't watch it at work. Couldn't wait to get home to see it. Very well done.

The question now is: Will this film get the promotion and backing it would deserve?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VERRY Cool! Looks great and I look forward to seeing it!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please keep us informed. I don’t want to miss this. The music, the cinematography…that child…I need a hug.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The actress is intense and just how I'd have pictured this character. They went to a lot of trouble with details. Although I would have pictured it a bit more middle-class, they filmed on some beautiful sets. It should be an outstanding and superior job.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion:

Here's a give-a-way...
That one quick movie-trailer scene with an immense ornate room with gold and people scurrying to and fro was actually filmed at midnight-on at the famous Palmer House in downtown Chicago.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any information as to what film festivals this may be shown?

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah! The trailer has been removed.

That's strange! Shall I guess they are a fixin' to make a new improved one. I'll email Chris Charles the director, and see what's up.

posted Hide Post
WAY COOL Nard, that is my favorite short story...
uncle

Posts: 49 | Location: Ogden, Utah. | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(philnic)
PHIL:
Send me your mailing address...I'll send you a DVD of The Small Assassin.

That's:
catchaway@comcast.net

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Nard, how very kind. Check your inbox!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check your inbox again!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post