Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    "Tomorrow and Tomorrow"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Tomorrow and Tomorrow"
 Login/Join

posted
Subject: Location of Ray Bradbury�s �Tomorrow and Tomorrow.�

Maybe someone can help me on this.

Ray Bradbury wrote a short story called �Tomorrow and Tomorrow.� I have no idea when he wrote it. I read it years ago in a Belmont paperback anthology. The story may not be his most brilliant work, but every time I read it, I love it. (One particular paragraph is a masterpiece in itself. I�m a great admirer of well-written paragraphs.) It�s one of those stories, like Salinger�s �For Esm�with Love and Squalor,� that I make a point of reading at least once every year or two. But a couple years ago I lost the book, and I�ve been searching in vain ever since for a copy of this story.

Would any of you happen to know if the story was ever collected in one of RB�s short story collections? To me the story is a classic, but apparently not classic enough to be collected in any of his more popular collections. Or maybe I just haven�t looked hard enough.

If anyone on this board knows the story and knows where I might find it, I�d be grateful to be enlightened.

Thanks,

Phillip

Posts: 4 | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phillip, stories listed under the rather misleadingly-titled thread "Complete Story Listings," which this is, are uncollected. The real complete story listings appear under "Story Classifications."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post