"Tomorrow and Tomorrow"

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/2061063372

04 February 2002, 02:00 PM
Phillip
"Tomorrow and Tomorrow"
Subject: Location of Ray Bradbury�s �Tomorrow and Tomorrow.�

Maybe someone can help me on this.

Ray Bradbury wrote a short story called �Tomorrow and Tomorrow.� I have no idea when he wrote it. I read it years ago in a Belmont paperback anthology. The story may not be his most brilliant work, but every time I read it, I love it. (One particular paragraph is a masterpiece in itself. I�m a great admirer of well-written paragraphs.) It�s one of those stories, like Salinger�s �For Esm�with Love and Squalor,� that I make a point of reading at least once every year or two. But a couple years ago I lost the book, and I�ve been searching in vain ever since for a copy of this story.

Would any of you happen to know if the story was ever collected in one of RB�s short story collections? To me the story is a classic, but apparently not classic enough to be collected in any of his more popular collections. Or maybe I just haven�t looked hard enough.

If anyone on this board knows the story and knows where I might find it, I�d be grateful to be enlightened.

Thanks,

Phillip
05 February 2002, 05:23 AM
dandelion
Phillip, stories listed under the rather misleadingly-titled thread "Complete Story Listings," which this is, are uncollected. The real complete story listings appear under "Story Classifications."