Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Saint Patricks Day 2006
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saint Patricks Day 2006
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Here's a photo of Galway before the St. Patric's Day parade. I wonder how much it's changed since Ray was there.

Imageparaderout.jpg (102 Kb, 6 downloads)

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And here's one of the parade.

All the lovely people.

Imageparadeguard.jpg (146 Kb, 7 downloads)

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ireland looks very interesting. Did I mention my mother's maiden name? McBarron. My Uncle Bob served in Vietnam as well. He was B-52 pilot with over 100 missions. My PaPa was a true blue firey Irishman who bought his Heaven Hill by the case. Boy did he have a temper.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He'd probably like it that you call him PaPa.

posted Hide Post
We got to see him periodically but we really didn't get to know him. But, gleefully I add, I got to spend a great deal at my other grandparents. I was super close to my other "paw paw". My grandma, I named NoNo. You can probably guess why, since about one and a half.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorri to leave my muddy tracks everywhere about the place, but this is such a jovial little topic. im sure women appreciate being a curse phrase, rabbit. "dame it!" i think i'll use that tomorrow, come to think of it. it will be directed towards something that has been overcomplicated and muddled...

my flowers for Nono...

The facts speak for themselves.

Posts: 27 | Location: Orange County, California USA | Registered: 18 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post