Ray Bradbury Forums
Saint Patricks Day 2006

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/1521060002

26 March 2006, 08:56 PM
Chapter 31
Saint Patricks Day 2006
Here's a photo of Galway before the St. Patric's Day parade. I wonder how much it's changed since Ray was there.

26 March 2006, 09:00 PM
Chapter 31
And here's one of the parade.

All the lovely people.

27 March 2006, 03:54 AM
rocket
Ireland looks very interesting. Did I mention my mother's maiden name? McBarron. My Uncle Bob served in Vietnam as well. He was B-52 pilot with over 100 missions. My PaPa was a true blue firey Irishman who bought his Heaven Hill by the case. Boy did he have a temper.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com
27 March 2006, 07:12 PM
Chapter 31
He'd probably like it that you call him PaPa.
27 March 2006, 07:23 PM
rocket
We got to see him periodically but we really didn't get to know him. But, gleefully I add, I got to spend a great deal at my other grandparents. I was super close to my other "paw paw". My grandma, I named NoNo. You can probably guess why, since about one and a half.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com
27 March 2006, 09:38 PM
Depth Perception
sorri to leave my muddy tracks everywhere about the place, but this is such a jovial little topic. im sure women appreciate being a curse phrase, rabbit. "dame it!" i think i'll use that tomorrow, come to think of it. it will be directed towards something that has been overcomplicated and muddled...

my flowers for Nono...

The facts speak for themselves.