Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Just What Have We Been Doing with Our Lives (Photo)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Nard:

Does the term obsessive / compulsive maybe apply here?
2900 posts, congrats!

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CRAZY!
...is more like it.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, you're the funniest looking 5-year old I've ever seen.

=================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A most ingenious paradox!"

(Now let's see which of you will make this connection!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Braling II,

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
grasstains, it appears that patrask is in that 5 yr. old category as well. Exactly what date did this website begin anyway?

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by embroiderer:
grasstains, it appears that patrask is in that 5 yr. old category as well. Exactly what date did this website begin anyway?

There are days when I act like I'm 5 years old, but I knew Ray when I was only 17 and he was 39. He was so good the other night at 87 he gave off love like it was cologne. If you weren't inspired you were dead.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"How quaint the ways of Paradox!
At common sense she gaily mocks!"

Anyone?
Chap?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II: Duh! (Double DUH!)

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hint: has to do with an adult being perceived as 5 years old...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Hint: has to do with an adult being perceived as 5 years old...

From the "Pirates of Penzance"? Somebody born on February 29?

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huzzah! Rend the air with warbling wild!
I should've known a Brit would get it. I find few of my friends here are Gilbert & Sullivan fans. I grew up with the stuff...

So, now that's settled, just when did this site begin?
Good question from embroiderer that I'm fairly confident Dandy can answer?

posted Hide Post
__________________________________________________________________________________
Braling II

A MIGHTY 3 YEAR one-day late CONGRATULATIONS to
BRALING II
on his THIRD YEAR
at this Ray Bradbury Site

02 July 2004 ~ 03 July 2007
____________________________________________________________________________________

posted Hide Post
Thanks, bud!

posted Hide Post
Thanks for a copy! Yes, a great deal of Bradbury prose here. I imagine that Ray Bradbury was the ONLY writer you were reading at the time you published these 3 issues. What stopped you (besides money) from doing subsequent issues?

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Huzzah! Rend the air with warbling wild!
I should've known a Brit would get it. I find few of my friends here are Gilbert & Sullivan fans. I grew up with the stuff...

So, now that's settled, just when did this site begin?
Good question from embroiderer that I'm fairly confident Dandy can answer?

I polished up the handle (on the big front door) so carefully, that now I am the Admiral of the Queens Naivy!. Reminded me of 7th grade when we did that work of art on stage - Poor Little Buttercup.