Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Once again... help for school "Fever Dream"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once again... help for school "Fever Dream"
 Login/Join

posted
Recently, I posted a request for reviews of "Fever Dream," and the replies that I recieved consisted of tips on how to write my own review. Thank you for that, but part of my assignment is to get a review from someone from the internet or a magazine, not my own personal review. Please reply with a review that you have found or wrote yourself. I really appreciate it! Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only ever remember seeing one review for that story, and it was about half a sentence in a review of "The Stories of Ray Bradbury" when that came out. Something to the effect of hypochondriacs should avoid it as it would make them nervous!

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post