Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Looking for a title

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a title
 Login/Join

posted
I remember seeing a movie as a kid (at school) about a place where it's always raining and the sun only shines once every thousand years or something. It takes place at a school and there is one kid who says he's seen the sun; none of the other kids believe him. They lock him in a closet and go outside to play and the sun comes out and the poor kid locked in the closet missed it. Was this a Ray Bradbury story? If so, what's the name of it?

Posts: 2 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All Summer In A Day. Lots of posts on this site referring to this story. Search around for more info.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Frowner
My computer time is limited...have to make the most of it when I can. Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post