Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Somewhere a Band is Playing
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somewhere a Band is Playing
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Parish:
I just got this...

Got what?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The book, Now and Forever

Posts: 86 | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, OK. I thought you were talking about We'll Always Have Paris there for a minute. I was wondering how you got it several months before it came out!

I had lost track of the original subject of the thread.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
I thought you were talking about We'll Always Have Paris

Ironically the working title for this book was "We'll Always Have Parish" in recognition of my almost fanatical dedication to Ray and his work...
Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Ironically the working title for this book was "We'll Always Have Parish" in recognition of my almost fanatical dedication to Ray and his work...

I never knew that. He's never named a book after me!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
I never knew that. He's never named a book after me!

I'd think you'd be happy with the lead in his best book ever!

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd think you'd be happy with the lead in his best book ever!

Point taken.

I'm happy again.

(Second best book ever)

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
and that book would be?

posted Hide Post
I thought all you fellow forum members knew my favourite book is The Martian Chronicles.

Remember when the spring play was changed from the Martian play and I was disappointed? Mind you, the replacement play was no slouch.

On another subject (sort of), I'll be glad to have one more opportunity to see Michael Prichard on stage as Captain Beatty in October, and Michael will be on set with us this Saturday as he films his part (Mr Hanning) in the Stephen King short film Suffer the Little Children, which I am producing.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Thats terrific DS, best of luck with that!

posted Hide Post
Thanks.

"Live Forever!"