Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    bradbury is a hottie

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bradbury is a hottie
 Login/Join

posted
OMGosh! I am going to marry ray bradbury! He is sooooo hotttttt! I am obsessed with him and my sisters name is clarisse mcclellan! HOT HOTTIE HOT HOTTIE!

Posts: 1 | Location: Laurel, MD, US | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey i no he is so hott i wanna maryy him 2!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Detroit, | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey wasup!!! U rock man. I luv ur books u go dude. I wanted to tell u i love u. U r the best auther? So can u make a story and name it for me. Please. I relly ike u.......
KEEP ROCKEN

[This message has been edited by IloveRay247 (edited 03-14-2003).]

Posts: 1 | Location: Rubaduba | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was edited?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll have to ask his wife, who's been married to him for over 55 years--longer than the lifetime of most people posting here!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bradburyismyidol- ur Carey Ward, right?
This is suzanne obviously. brittany told me that mrs. barret got really pissed at u when u wrote that. i decided to see it for myself. GO CAREY!

Posts: 4 | Location: columbia, md, usa | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please tell Mrs Barret that we love her and pray for her.

:-)

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Mrs. Barret drink? If not, I would recommend it.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who is Mrs. Barret? I love Ray too. I brought him, or at least his photograph, to my Junior Prom!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post