Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    help for school- reviews of "Fever Dream"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help for school- reviews of "Fever Dream"
 Login/Join

posted
I am doing a school project and we picked an author that we liked and chose a short story by him/her to research. We have to find reviews of the story, mine being "Fever Dream," and I can't find any. Please write me your personal review of this story and give your name and the date that the review was written. Send it via e-mail to rinkilee@hotmail.com and subject it "Fever Dream." Thank you so much!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. Are you sure your assignment for class isn't to write your own review of the story? If so, you will get far more personal satisfaction (and probably a much better grade) by writing it yourself rather than letting others do your homework for you. (Sorry for being so cynical...it's just my nature.)

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. This is not a really long RB work. It does have a troublesome plot, but the analysis of what it means should come to you the second time through. So read then re-read it.

Jot down some ideas as you are reading and then review them together as you get better organized. Be sure to take a few extra minutes to write the ideas out as an essay. That's it. You've done it. Your own review and your own ideas. Amazing!

[This message has been edited by fjpalumbo (edited 03-16-2004).]

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post