Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Pedestrian and something else....

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pedestrian and something else....
 Login/Join

posted
I remember reading a short story in 5th grade called The Pedestrian. I now have a copy of it and was wondering something else. I also remember my teacher reading from another Ray Bradbury story where these two creatures (husband and wife) live on some odd planet, i know it's not much to go on but can anyone point me in the direction of the stories name?

KFC kills chickens.<br />Visit www.kfccruelty.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Byron, MI, USA | Registered: 13 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Martian Cronicles?

KFC kills chickens.<br />Visit www.kfccruelty.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Byron, MI, USA | Registered: 13 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It could be "Ylla" in Martian Chronicles. Ylla" is about a husband and wife who have dreams about the rocket coming to Mars. A lot of it is about their relationship, but there are very neat touches about their house.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post