Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    pure brilliance

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pure brilliance
 Login/Join

posted
i am only a seventeen year old gurl. but He is the most brilliant writer i have ever read. the first book i read of his is "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and after that i was hooked. I had always loved to read Asimov, Poe, Verne, and other classics, but Bradbury just awed me with his poetrylike way of spinning his dream stories. Farhenheit 451 is my favorite. i have always wanted to be a writer, and he has inspired me to go after my dream.

Posts: 2 | Location: afda | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter if you're seventeen or seventy, Ray really is inspiring, isn't he? I really liked your way of describing his writing--"poetrylike way of spinning his dream stories." See, you do have a flair for writing!! Welcome aboard.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post