Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Instant Fan

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Fan
 Login/Join

posted
I do not know how I could have missed the pure genius of Ray,but I only started reading his books a few months ago.I remember,I was in my school library,looking through their not so great selection.Then,Farenheight 451 caught my eye.I remember seeing it at the bookstore,but never bothered taking a look.So,I was feeling curious.I picked it up,then my friend came over on cue,saying how confusing and bad the book was.I really didn't trust his opinion,so I read it......
now I'm reading S is for space,the Illustrated Man,and wrapped up Martian chronicles,and still craving.Bravo to this great master of the art of Science Fiction/
Science Fantasy.His stories have inspired me too test my own abilities at short stories.Maybe I'll share them sometime......

I'm not as crazy as you think,I'm worse,does it matter?

Posts: 1 | Location: Bethlehem,PA,US of A | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, not only to the site, but to that great joy that we all share here! The joy of reading great literature!!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post