Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Important
 Login/Join

posted
Hello here! I am new to this site and forum and have specially found the official Bradbury's site for an important matter to discuss with the authorised persons. Unfortunately, I have not found any e-mail or other means to communicate to the site's administration. However, I believe, you do see the messages and will be able to kindly contact me via my e-mail so I can explain my matter further.

Thank you in advance
Trully yours, Bradbury's long-term devoted admirer

Posts: 2 | Location: Russia, Moscow | Registered: 21 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't say what you need, but Mr. Bradbury's contact is through his agent:

The e-mail address for Don Congdon Associates is noted below:

Don Congdon Associates, Inc.
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 625, New York, NY 10010-7002
Telephone: (212) 645-1229, Fax: (212) 727-2688,
E-mail: doncongdon@aol.com

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your reply. I do not say what I need, because it is a long story to post it here. If something's comes out of it, I'll tell the story here :-)

Again, thank you!

Posts: 2 | Location: Russia, Moscow | Registered: 21 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being familiar with the feeling of not wanting to post every detail of something important on a public forum for all to see, I e-mailed you.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post