Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    fahreinheit 451 movie

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fahreinheit 451 movie
 Login/Join

posted
i have recently aquired knowledge of a new movie based on bradbury's book, fahreinhiet 451. the director has not yet started filming, nor has he even chosen actors. i ,however, have an idea as to whom should play the role of guy montag, joaquin phoenix. he is a really great actor and is the only person that i can picture as guy montag. i have heard that brad pitt may be hired for the role. does any one have any feed back?

speak07

Posts: 6 | Location: napa, california, usa | Registered: 30 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a few threads that deal with speculations on characters for this and other movies. You may want to do a search and check them out.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post