Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The true emcee of Halloween...Mr. Bradbury...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The true emcee of Halloween...Mr. Bradbury...
 Login/Join

posted
It is here again...that special night which beckons us to celebrate all our fears and to meet the ghouls and nameless creatures that haunt our lives...our day of the dead. Once again, a memory, a flash, a mood, an aura comes to me. The echo of words from long ago.
It says:
"WE ARE SUCH STUFF AS DREAMS ARE MADE ON AND OUR LITTLE LIFE IS ROUNDED WITH A SLEEP"
I now remember the Mummies of Guanajuato and I remember them in life: breathing, loving, caring,angry, saddened and just moving through life with such great purpose and in the end they cross the barrier of time to let us know that we are you.
This Halloween I choose to remember them through Bradbury's words and Lieberman's photos...we are next in line...
Thank you Mr. Bradbury and Happy Halloween.

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post