Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Movies, Movies, Movies

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies, Movies, Movies
 Login/Join

posted
Several years ago I read an article in the local paper about Bradbury on film. RB said,"I've got five films starting this year-would you believe it? It's incredible to me that after all these years have gone by, I'm 81, and all these things are happening."

I've kept the article inside my copy of "The Stories Of Ray Bradbury" and have anxiously waited to hear about the release of the films. The article said the five films were MC, F-451, Sound Of Thunder, Illustrated Man, and Frost And Fire. I've seen discussions here about the first three films, but what about "The Illustrated Man" and "Frost And Fire"? What's the word on those two?

Oh! Happy Valentines Day, dandelion

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 02-14-2004).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Besides A Sound of Thunder I wouldn't hold my breath for any of those. Out of all of them I'd like to see F451 done. I think it's slated for 2005 but it has been pushed and pushed so you never know. Out of all of his work I'd like to see another try at Something Wicked, my favorite. Death is a Lonely Business I'd love to see. That story is often overlooked but it is top notch work.

Posts: 135 | Registered: 22 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post