Ray Bradbury Hompage    raybradburyboard.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Tracking down the original

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tracking down the original
 Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for any info. on an episode featured in Ray Bradbury theatre, I think it was "The Pedestrian". Where in a future time, People are kept in doors as prisoners and one Man likes to sneak out. Anyone know the original book this was in?

Posts: 1 | Location: missoula,MT | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Pedestrian" apppears in Ray's collection, THE GOLDEN APPLES OF THE SUN, which is still in print.

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my own view, it remains one of his best stories.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i love that story and i like how he described the people as being prisoners. they are prisoners of television, but out of their own choice. interesting.

Jon

Posts: 40 | Location: st.cloud, MN, USA | Registered: 08 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post