Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The third Dandelion Wine: "Herro Winter"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The third Dandelion Wine: "Herro Winter"
 Login/Join

<Teh Bradbury>
posted
i think the third dandelion wine should be called "Herro Winter" this kid builds a snowman and....the snowman starts to melt and the kid figures hes gonna die one day and he thinks about it for a while and he figures hey...the snowman was bound to melt

THE END

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's sad to see people that just can't appreciate Ray Bradbury's work...have you ever even read one of his novels?

*Insert witty comment here*

Posts: 4 | Location: BradsBurg | Registered: 31 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
....i will insert witty comment here

no

posted Hide Post
If you hadn't typed a mindless reply to my post the moment you saw it, you would know that "*Insert witty comment here*" was my signature.

Posts: 4 | Location: BradsBurg | Registered: 31 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Teh Bradbury>
posted
wow your cool

posted Hide Post
No...Bradbury is cool. I am but a follower of his vision. You, however, cannot comprehend it.

<Teh Bradbury>
posted
...SUCK IT

posted Hide Post
Teh, can you even read?

Thats Dandelion Wine

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Willy Loman? Is that you!?

Posts: 2808 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Eeyore said, which I often like to quote, "We can't all, and some of us don't."

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post