Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Request for Q&A Session with Mr Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request for Q&A Session with Mr Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
I am with the Yahoo Science Fiction Group. Membership 1400 strong. Were a pretty smart bunch, very versatile in taste of the genre, and we love to talk science fiction media and books, usually on a daily basis.

I'm kind of one of the members who likes to get things done and keep people informed of happenings in the scifi world. That's why once a week I submit a "SciFi News" blog to the group. http://jan-scifinews.blogspot.com/

I also occasionally arrange for short, 10 question interviews with influential people in science fiction. In the past we've had Syd Mead and Ben Bova, now I'd like to ask if Mr Bradbury would like to join us at his earliest convenience. I know our members would be humbly honored to have someone as distinguished as him.

We work by email, and I just post to the group
who our guest is and for them to please submit back to me 10 intelligent questions for our guest. Then I send them to the guest, wait for he or she to get back to me with the answers and I then post them back to our group.

I can't tell you how thrilled and honored we would be to have Mr Bradbury exchange ideas and information with us for short Q&A session.

I know Mr Bradbury is still extremely busy with projects and appearances and demands on his time are large, however I know that our past guests have enjoyed talking with our bunch and I believe Mr Bradbury would too.

Let me know if this is possible and I will understand if it's not. If he would prefer I could just post the questions here and then report the answers back to my group.

Sincerly
Jan LaFata
Yahoo Science Fiction Group
and SciFi News: scifinews@roadrunner.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post