Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Surreal but an actual occurance!
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surreal but an actual occurance!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thank you, uncle A. G., you are the first person on this thread to name a band I can recognize!

But speaking of surreal and alligators, I recently read an article that described one Floridian woman who shot an alligator that attempted to enter her home (I can't remember if she shot it dead or just frightened it off.) At any rate, she survived unscathed, but was then cited for hunting without a license. Only in America, right?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 03 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You've got that mycroftholmes. Yesterday they had a news story about a fellow who was snorkling and a four 'gator grabbed him about the head. Fortunately the guy was able to beat it off. On television it showed his shaved head with a nine inch stitch sewed with metal clips. Ow! Ow!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw video once of a woman in Alaska who killed a polar bear after it actually stuck its head in her front door. No charges against her, but she was upset enough by the bear's charge!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post