Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A short story we read last year!! Forgot title! please help me remember!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A short story we read last year!! Forgot title! please help me remember!
 Login/Join

posted
Last year (eighth grade) our class read a short story about a guy that fell off the boat and swam through the water (i remember that in this part of the story was death imagery!! haha lol- i remember what's on the test but not the title!) well newayz... he swam through the "blood warm" water to an island and met this really belligerent **a vocab word 4 this week** He was really mean. i think his name starts with a Z or sumtin.. i couldn't pronounce it! Well, it's really buggin me that i can't remember the title of that short story and i was wonderin if ne of yall could help me! Thanks a lot!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can find that story online in several places:

The Most Dangerous Game. BY RICHARD CONNELL. "OFF THERE to the right--somewhere--is
a large island," said Whitney." It's rather a ...
mbhs.bergtraum.k12.ny.us/cybereng/shorts/danger.html

ClassicReader.com : Short Stories : Richard Connell : The Most ...
... [More info...]. Richard Connell, The Most Dangerous Game. "OFF THERE to the
right--somewhere--is a large island," said Whitney." It's rather a mystery--". ... www.classicreader.com/read.php/sid.6/bookid.1317/

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post