Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I'm really sorry if this has been asked before

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before
 Login/Join

posted
I was talking with my mother the other day about Science Fiction and Ray Bradbury came up in our conversation. She has been telling me for years about a short story she read when she was in 7th grade called "The Tyme Machine". I was wondering if anyone knew what book this was in or where it might exsist. Thank you much for your help.

Knox

Posts: 1 | Location: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI USA | Registered: 14 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A plot description would help, but just by the spelling I would guess this to be "A Sound of Thunder." He did write a story called "The Time Machine," which appears in "Dandelion Wine," but it's not science fiction. It's about an old man relating past events to a group of boys.

[This message has been edited by dandelion (edited 06-15-2002).]

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post