Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Pedestrian Notes

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Pedestrian Notes
 Login/Join

posted
i really need help with notes on The Pedestrian, i have looked over the net but can't seem to find anything im looking for. i'm looking for the notes to break down the short story and analize it, please please help!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emma,
I suggest doing a search on this site
(click on "search", type "the pedestrian" into the "search words" box, then select "all open forums", then "perform search") poke around in the search results and see what you find.
By the way, the new Bradbury Board is at: http://www.raybradbury.com/
There should be other info on the web, or in libraries, as this story is very frequently assigned and discussed in school.

[This message has been edited by Braling II (edited 05-12-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Braling II (edited 05-12-2005).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post