Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Can anyone tell me if this is from an RB plot?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone tell me if this is from an RB plot?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I'm trying to find the source of a plot fragment that may have come from an RB story:

A woman offers a small child a bag of jellybeans, telling the child to pick just one. The child takes one and just as he's about to eat it, she snatches the jellybean away and says "There! Now I have your soul!"

Any help tracking down the origin of this plot fragment would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: SF CA USA | Registered: 24 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I can tell you it's not, but I can't say what it is from. There are three other forums on which I post these plots, where they are sometimes identified. No replies on this one so far.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post