Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Elliott Family Stories

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elliott Family Stories
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find the original Elliott family stories. I'm having a having a hard time finding which books they are in.

Thanks

Scout

Posts: 1 | Location: Ardmore,Pa USA | Registered: 08 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stories collected in "From the Dust Returned" also appear in the following collections:
--"The Traveler" in "Dark Carnival" and "The Stories of Ray Bradbury"
--"Homecoming" in "Dark Carnival," "The October Country," and "The Stories of Ray Bradbury"
--"Uncle Einar" in "Dark Carnival," "The October Country," and "The Stories of Ray Bradbury"
--"The April Witch" in "The Stories of Ray Bradbury"
--"On the Orient North" in "The Toynbee Convector"
--"West of October" in "The Toynbee Convector"
--The rest seem to be original to "From the Dust Returned."
The "Dark Carnival" versions are quite different from those in "The October Country," also differ from the versions in "The Stories of Ray Bradbury," and are significantly different in "From the Dust Returned." I'd recommend getting all versions or at least "The October Country" before reading "From the Dust Returned."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post