Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    OWNED!!!!!!!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWNED!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

<usernameOWNED>
posted
omfg all u l337 forum n00bs are teh pwnz0rs. i read ray bradbury 24/7 FTW!!!!! i know every page/line/word down to the period. o.O

UbeRnEsS ray bradbury reader!! :O
have fun with hacks. Eeker
btw, Dont smoke crack. lol own3d
drugs r bad mmkay?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After consulting my Captain Midnight decoder badge I can make nothing of the above elucidation. Would it not that the being that spewed it had the gastronomical fortitude to translate.

And please, usernameOWNED, regarding your other posts located elsewhere…WATCH YOUR PHRASEOLOGY.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<usernameOWNED>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Chapter 31:
After consulting my Captain Midnight decoder badge I can make nothing of the above elucidation. Would it not that the being that spewed it had the gastronomical fortitude to translate.

i thought I said dont smoke crack? With this crap you are spewing out you have disrupted the fortitissue of the sanctuariantarism of this forum I dont understand why you have to be soooo boring cant you talk aboutnworld of warcraft or savage eden, I know this is a Ray
Bardbury forum but he is sooo overrated and old. Do you really consider him god-like I consider your mom god-like okay?

Do you understand my meaning? you suck monkey balls with your gay husband when you watch gay shows like oprah and doctor phil fucker

posted Hide Post
Oh Dandelion --- Get the Hook!

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fishy fishy in the brook
Daddy catch him on a hook
Mommy fry him in a pan
Johnny eat him like a man

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with Pete. Take him off and keep him off. He adds no value in this kind of forum. And his language is too juvenile and crude to be on a forum dedicated to a master of poetic language.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In fact, referring to it as language is an insult to real language.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good point, Dandelion!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know this is a Ray
Bardbury forum but he is sooo overrated and old.

Time for the Public Health Nurse to make a visit and renew this guy's prescriptions...(lol)

Moderator: Tap your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like Gone...there's no place like Gone..."

Bad joke. Delete the guy and the threads and let's move on. Cool

Since we have to endure this thread temporarily, here's a reasonably cool slideshow with music...

Introduction to Adventure Books
It's not an ad to get you to buy books.

It's got a lot of funny pics about everyone here, and yes... a FEW book covers. A first effort. Just close everything to return here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Robert M Blevins,

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why oh why do we have to be exposed to such drivel? And anyone who can not write a sentence with proper capitalization and punctutation should not be allowed on this board, they should stick to using the Red Ryder tablets with your number 2 pencil.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And their efforts will not even earn a C+.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert, what a fantastic presentation! Very well done. And my wife would absolutely flip seeing your house/office.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usernameOWNED:
i thought I said dont smoke crack? With this crap you are spewing out you have disrupted the fortitissue of the sanctuariantarism of this forum I dont understand why you have to be soooo boring cant you talk aboutnworld of warcraft or savage eden, I know this is a Ray
Bardbury forum but he is sooo overrated and old. Do you really consider him god-like I consider your mom god-like okay?

I thought you said, "Don't smoke crack".

---
"Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down" - Bradbury

Posts: 21 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: 28 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<usernameOWNED>
posted
Hi. Do you really think i can't spell? I happen to think otherwise. You all need to get lives. You probably are all like 80 years old and live with your parents for christs sake. You sit around and correct your little sisters on proper grammar etc. I dont really see the need to talk like a grammar teacher.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,