Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    My New RB forum
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My New RB forum
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Scary, but I understood every word. And, enjoyed it! Also laughing here. I think humor really is the best medicine. Although I definitely go too far at times. You tied in fine B-Two. Nun of us mind wadsoevah!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something_Wicked_451,
The more Bradbury the better but I won’t be able to participate. I hardly have time to enjoy this board plus the old one and frankly, I’m perfectly happy with this one. I think it’s first rate, four-star. Best wishes though.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post