Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    this is the cyber conference room
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

this is the cyber conference room
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys, whats up?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do I feel like James Dean alone sitting in the corner at the party playing incessantly on his bongos?

Is there anybody out there?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rocket,

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an experiment! This really is better than instant messaging, why didn't someone think of this before. Its like sliced bread or velcro...

posted Hide Post
Are you talking to yourself here?

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think so....

posted Hide Post
How are you doing? Gotta tell you, enjoyed the book. Are you working on something presently?

posted Hide Post
CaptainWilder, I must tell you I love your chosen screen name and character, one of my favs.

posted Hide Post
"Can you still hear me Captain? I'm travelling through a meteor shower, its taking me with it. Its beautiful like a kaleidoscope...."

posted Hide Post
Wait a minute I am here!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey, so you are.Smiler

posted Hide Post
Thank you, Robot. Yours is from I Sing the Body Electric, right? "Downwind from Gettysburg"?

Captain Wilder, Fourth Expedition

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it is! Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Captain, great quote on the gravesite thread. Loved it. I will dig it up before exiting tonight.

posted Hide Post
Biplane, that was a horrific story about the alligators. One time on Hilton Head when we were kids, we teased one in a lake by throwing rocks at it. It was small about four feet, but we didn't know how fast they are out of water, stupid kids.

posted Hide Post
Hot and sticky here tonight. Thank heavens for A/C.

There is a Town Meeting scheduled for this coming Thursday evening at the Weston Branch Library in Weston with the theme "Are We The 'Futuristic' Society Ray Bradbury Predicted in Fahrenheit 451?." I am hoping to attend, but then it is the first part of the Finale of CSI. Decisions, decisions!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post