Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Martian Chronicles signed 1974 Limited Editions Club

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martian Chronicles signed 1974 Limited Editions Club
 Login/Join

posted
For all of you Martian Chronicles / Ray Bradbury fans:

I have a 1974 Limited Editions Club Martian Chronicles Book Signed by both Ray Bradbury and the illustrator. It's #426 out of 2000. It can purchased at www.OnlineShoppingPlace.com and go to the books category.

Posts: 2 | Location: Yuma AZ | Registered: 20 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you sure you 'ain't' really one of the Big Lots store?

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Lots? No. I offer online consignment services to my community. One of my consigners has a huge collection of Limited Edition books that I am selling for him. Martian Chronicles is just one of them. This is such a great book, I thought I'd mention it on this board in case anyone was interested in it.

Posts: 2 | Location: Yuma AZ | Registered: 20 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Lots?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What? You never heard of Big Lots? Lots of book discount prices there, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX9IYQBDu-Y&feature=related

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I know them. I just didn't get the connection between a discount store and a rare Bradbury for sale.

It looks like a good piece, but I cannot afford it, alas.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
doug spaulding, a quick look at Shopping's website will give you the indication that the Chronicles is listed right after soaps and sponges for 99 cents