Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray to Receive Honorary Doctorate from Columbia College Chicago
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray to Receive Honorary Doctorate from Columbia College Chicago
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi! Braling II...long time no talk! Actually it has been raining, quite a bit, but we've been soooooo dry, hardly anything over the winter months.

We just got a new top on my wife's convertible only to have water in the trunk. Before the top replacement we NEVER had water in the trunk, so back to the repair shop so they can fix the leak.

Are you amongst the working walking again? I am now retired and enjoying it every minute after losing my job last November.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
We just got a new top on my wife's convertible only to have water in the trunk.

Well, I guess you have to carry it somewhere!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post