Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Writing to Mr. Bradbury?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Writing to Mr. Bradbury?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was concerned about that, too. I enjoy biplane's posts, but wasn't comfortable with that level of detail on his address.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumping up as this is such a frequent request.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DarkKarnival:
If you really want to find his home address, it's listed at Celebtrityaddresses.com...

It's also listed at several free sites.

He still answers letters (I believe that takes up much of his afternoons). He has been asked about that and has replied, "if someone sends you a love letter, you have to answer it, don't you?"

Here's how to get an answer, and this comes from RB himself: write a short (and I mean short) letter, say something of substance, make it well-written, ask for a reply, and include a SASE and you almost will be sure to get a response.

He has answered me in as little as one day, or a couple of months. It depends on what he is up to.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just back from Ray the copy of The Vintage Bradbury that I sent out to him (yes, I know his address and have for forty years now) for his signature. It is an exact duplicate of the one he gave me forty years ago. I will post a photo of them both soon.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could someone post the address to one of his publishers here? I can't find it, and I'd love to send this to Mr. Bradbury. Thanks guys!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mattyboy, email me at clmi9901@msn.com as I may be able to assist you.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post